Sunday, May 11, 2008

Some Family Portraits

Here is a nice close-up of Anna and her hair. :D And here's Anna's almost grandparents - Ernestine & Leonard. Do they look happy or what?
And a nice one of Anna, Daddy & Granny Jannie.
And here is Anna, Papa & JuJu
And Anna, Daddy & Mommy

Anna had a little jaundice so we didn't go home today, but are taking our full 48 hours available. Anna should be ready to go home tomorrow, if all goes well! We are excited to get home and settle in.

7 comments:

Middle Kid said...

Don't be surprised if that hair falls out. But don't worry, it always comes back in -- sometimes in a different color!

Anna is very beautiful, as are all of her family and almost family members!

Sarah said...

MK - yeah, I will miss that hair if it falls out! I love the dark hair on her, but it is darker than mine or Mark's, so we will see!

DONNIE D said...

Mark, post that family pic over on the blog. I don't think everyone is clicking on. Great picture.

Anonymous said...

she is so pretty!! i hope you get to go home soon!

BearChick said...

Look at all that hair!

Carrie has a full head of hair that hasn't fallen out yet...and it's red! Everyone asks me where she gets it. I tell 'em the mailman. One person has thought I was serious. :)

I'm with you, I'll miss her hair if it falls out. But every single strand of my hair fell out, so she has the potential for it I guess. But it has to come back in red!! And it looks like her eyes are staying blue. They darkened up to my color of blue. We'll have to see what Anna's do.

She's so cute! Carrie's dying to meet her. :)

Suzies Journey said...

Mark and Sarah, She is certainly a beauty.

Anonymous said...

i didn't realize she had so much dark hair from the cell pic! she is gorgeous... you and mark will be wonderful parents!! i can't wait to hold her and love on her. i am not used to sweet little girls lol. just stinky boys!! i love all 3 of you. if you need anything call me.