Saturday, May 10, 2008

Baby Anna Elise has arrived

Born at 9am on the dot, the vitals are not back to us yet, but baby and mother are healthy and happy. Daddy can officially report that she is now the most beautiful baby ever born. Pictures will follow as soon as we get to a USB cord.

9 comments:

Schmutz said...

Congratulations and best wishes to all! Great-uncle Larry wants to know if she looks like her grandpa Gene? (All babies look like Gene!)

Limnos said...

Congrats! God bless you all and get those pictures coming.

Middle Kid said...

May baby girls are wonderful! Congratulations.

BearChick said...

Congratulations, Mark and Sarah! Carrie Elise can't wait to meet her middle name twin, Anna Elise at a Baylor game this fall!

You all are going to love this next phase--Brian and I have had so much fun the last 10 weeks with our sweet little girl. Even the lack of sleep and the crying is kind of cute. :)

(Pssst, Carrie did say that SHE was the cutest baby ever born, though. I don't know what's brought out her competitive streak today...LOL.)

DONNIE D said...

Congrats buddy. Bring on the pics.

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sarah & Mark! Sarah, my mom just saw your mom yesterday and told me that you were on bed rest. I checked your blog and discovered you've already had the baby. How exciting.

Grady said...

congratulations!! I'm happy to hear everything is ok.

God Bless! :)

Les and Kimberly said...

CONGRATS!! I was gone this weekend in the Hill Country and see that Anna is here; so exciting!!!!!!!