Friday, May 16, 2008

Another Video for Auntie Ang

Little Anna is doing good. We are still at the hospital, but her bilirubin number is coming down. We should be out by tomorrow, if all goes well. We just don't want to rush her now and risk having to come back! While we have been here and having her under the lights, we are trying to have very efficient feeds so we don't have her out of the lights too long. So, I usually feed for 20 mins and then also give her some more via the method seen in the video. It is too cute!

9 comments:

Pof5 said...

Awwwwwww

Les and Kimberly said...

Y'all are in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

too cute...

adawn412 said...

Ohmigoodness that's precious!! I LOVE it!! Sweet sweet baby girl!!

Middle Kid said...

Sarah, you're doing such a good job! You're still recovering from giving birth and you're caring for Anna in a stressful situation. Please take care of yourself -- plenty of water, good food, and rest.

Sarah said...

thanks, all!

MK - yeah, I'm trying! I'm surprised how well I'm doing on little sleep cause I usually need a lot! Guess I'm still on new baby adrenaline high. I did get more sleep last night than the previous few!

Anonymous said...

aw, she'll get through, she's a tough girl :)

Suzies Journey said...

Oh my gosh she is as cute as 10 buttons!!! You have to bring her down under so we can all meet her!!

oldest kid said...

We've been thinking about you here. You'll have her home soon. MK is right, be sure to take care of yourself too and get a little rest now and then. You've been through a lot!