Well, I was released about 7:30am this morning by my doctor (but still get to stay in my room) and we have been waiting all day for the official release of Miss Anna. She has been out of the lights since they brought her to us about 11am and has been with us since. We are just waiting for the pediatrician's final word after her blood test that they will give her about 4:30, we think. Then the pediatrician should hopefully be here around 5:30 (keep your fingers crossed) and THEN maybe we can go home! At least we have had Anna with us in the room for most of the day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'll be thinking about you guys as I'm drifting into dream land...guess you're waiting on the dr about now...hopefully I'll wake up to the news that you're nicely settled in at home! Yea! Love you!
Post a Comment