Saturday, May 10, 2008

Anna's Debut

Thanks to popular demand, I ran home and got the USB cord for the camera so everyone could get their first glimpse of Anna Elise. She was brought into this world at 9:00am on the dot (very punctual) today, May 10th. She weighed in at 6lbs, 7.5 oz, and was 19 inches long (although Daddy believes she was a bit taller). As you can see she has nice long hair, and under the swaddling she is hiding some long legs!

Here is a picture of Anna just seconds after she was born, while getting her swaddling put on.

This is Dr. Tracey Banks, our wonderful doctor. If you are having a baby born in McKinney, we would highly recommend her practice, North Central Women's Health Partners.


Here is the first family portrait of Mommy, Daddy and Anna.


Finally, when all was safe, the Grandmothers came in to see the object of their spoiling in the next few years.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie pie...i can't wait to see her in person! congrats! you guys will be in our prayers. give sar a bug hug for me and tell her i am so proud of her! welcome to the mommy club! =)

Jaime said...

These pics are adorable. You guys look fabulous and Anna is gorgeous of course!

Jaime said...

These pics are adorable. You guys look fabulous and Anna is gorgeous of course!

DONNIE D said...

I told you that camera was the stuff. Great pics, beautiful baby.

oldest kid said...

She is beautiful!

Schmutz said...

Anna is the most beautiful baby ever. (And if you tell my grandchildren's parents, I'll deny I ever said that.)

Grady said...

how cute!! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing :)

Jenn said...

How adorable!! Congrats!!!

oldest kid said...

Hmmm, with Mother's Day coming up tomorrow, perhaps Schmutz would like to change her post slightly to say that Anna is the most beautiful baby born since May of 2002... I would agree with that statement!

Schmutz said...

Anna's Great Uncle Larry says she looks just like her Grandpa Gene.

Middle Kid said...

I have to agree with OK, but Anna is a very beautiful baby! The Gardner side of the family is very proud of its new member!

Sarah said...

uh oh - looks like schmutz is getting in trouble!

Pof5 said...

Great scott! I go out of town for one little weekend and look what you do!! Happy Birthday Little Anna! And congrats to her mommi and poppi!

Anonymous said...

Congrats sweety! She's beautiful. Can't wait to meet her.