The exciting travels and mundane daily activities of four Texans.
how funny...she is soo cute!
Because it's fun, that's why!
I am LITERALLY rolling on the floor laughing...that is simply hilarious!
I swear I just saw that face on Carrie 10 minutes ago when she decided it was time to eat. Seems that look is universal. :)
I can not believe that you made me photograph that sweet little baby wearing that outfit :)
you need to send that in to ellen!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
how funny...she is soo cute!
Because it's fun, that's why!
I am LITERALLY rolling on the floor laughing...that is simply hilarious!
I swear I just saw that face on Carrie 10 minutes ago when she decided it was time to eat. Seems that look is universal. :)
I can not believe that you made me photograph that sweet little baby wearing that outfit :)
you need to send that in to ellen!
Post a Comment