Saturday, May 31, 2008

Miss Poo.... and no Pictures!

Today, we had another shower to go to. Mark had a golf tournament in Waco, but was here for most of the time for me to get myself ready for the shower. Phew! The shower was at 10:30 and Anna and I made it right on time. Soon after I got her out of her carseat, I realized she had gotten poo on her cute little sundress outfit. So, we got changed and cleaned up and got into the backup onesie (not nearly as cute) and had a bit to eat and enjoyed the shower... Anna mostly slept on my chest for the happenings. Then, when I was putting her back in her carseat to go, I realized she had pooed again and messed up her onesie and my shirt... but we just came home after that in our poo clothes! Then I decided it was high time for her first submerged bath!! She seemed to enjoy that and came out looking and smelling clean. I wonder how many more poos we will have today! Oh and the poos were so rapid, that I didn't even manage to get a picture of her in her cute outfit! Guess we will have to get one next time!

P.S. Happy 3 weeks to Anna!

5 comments:

adawn412 said...

hee hee silly Anna Poo Poo!

Rower Two said...

ha! i was there and had no idea! way to hide the poo :-)

A Texas Traveler said...

This is awesome. Up until now, I had my reservations about whether she was really my daughter or not... but now I KNOW! (OK, I didn't really have reservations).

Middle Kid said...

Poo happens.

Pof5 said...

Miss Poo. Hahahaa.