Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Couple More...

Here is Daddy changing my diaper! It wasn't wet... but while he had it off, I wet the changing table!

And below is a little video for Auntie Ang who is an ocean away and is sad she doesn't get to see me in person right now! I do hope everyone else enjoys it, too :) And Mommy apologizes - She's going to have to watch her baby talk - especially on video!

4 comments:

adawn412 said...

Wow. I mean how is it even possible that one little baby 4700 miles away just opening and closing her mouth can cause simultaneous sobbing and laughter. lol Just. Wow. I LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

you are still awake, missy?? :D

adawn412 said...

hee hee I was awake, but went to bed just after...and am staying home today to rest my ankle so I slept late :) Hope the Carroll family is spectacular this Mother's Day morning!

Anonymous said...

happy mother's day, sar...what a special one indeed! =)