Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Mani/Pedi and Walking

Today Ang and I got to go get a mani/pedi while Mark kept Anna. It was delightful! Especially because we went to this fun place called Polished. I don't know if you can tell here, but we were in our own room with our own tv and there were 4 people in there working on us.Then this evening, we got Anna to perform on camera.

5 comments:

Marcy said...

I was envisioning a picture of Anna with little pink polished toes. I'm sure yours are just as cute:)

Middle Kid said...

That's so exciting! I'm glad you got out for some pampering, too.

adawn412 said...

I actually did polish Anna's toes last sxummer -- a sassy red...but that was when we had her strapped in her car seat and she was moderately still...I want to do it again now that she's got such cute pairs of sandals but she's so strong these days we'd have to get a drop cloth and even then there's no telling what all else might end up nail polished...lol

Anonymous said...

yea for anna! and yea for mommy!

Rower Two said...

Polished sounds very nice!! Isnt it nice to have a sweet husband who will watch the kid so you can go out and relax? im excited about Anna walking....it is a gateway into a whole new world!! And just in time to hunt those eggs :-D