The other day after Anna ate breakfast and had been playing for a bit, I noticed these 'runners' in her sleeper (both knees) and I was thinking maybe in this case, they should be 'crawlers'.
Only about a half an hour later, they had turned into these... guess I'll have to darn them. :D
And lately in some restrooms here and there, I have been enjoying these contraptions. Luckily, Anna likes them, too. I'm just wondering if they have a weight limit. :D
Only about a half an hour later, they had turned into these... guess I'll have to darn them. :D
And lately in some restrooms here and there, I have been enjoying these contraptions. Luckily, Anna likes them, too. I'm just wondering if they have a weight limit. :D




7 comments:
those seats are hilarious!! how awesome! oh yes! you will most definitely have to darn the heart PJs...hee hee...you're gonna darn
I just used one of those seats the other day. They're totally genius! The only not-so-genius thing about the one I used is that it was attached right by the trash box so Conner had easy reach to the plastic lining bag. So we just took it out & threw it on the floor. Sorry if you work at Kroger & had to pick it up! But come on...everyone knows babies & plastic bags don't go together! It says so right on the bag!
Sophy got stuck in one of those seats the other day. Where was that type of helpful contrap the time she licked the floor in the bathroom at Olive Garden while I was peeing? Would've been nice, yep.
that is so funny!!!!!!
How convenient! I wish they had existed when my kids were little!
Is the 2nd bathroom pict, BRU in Allen??? ;-)
That's so funny!
Post a Comment