Hi all! I'm an Aunt!! Baby Daniel arrived this morning about 5am and weighed 7lbs, 1/2 an ounce, and was 20" long. Nicole and Daniel are doing good (I think Stephen is, too haha). Hopefully I will get a picture of him soon!
We head out on vacation to New Mexico tomorrow and will end up by heading to Houston to see Daniel on the 26th!
YEA pics! Proud Daddy Stephen
Daniel and his Mommy
Hmm... who was Stephen taking a picture of? Not Papa and JuJu! :D


5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! I'll plan to see you when you get to Houston!
Congratulations, Auntie!
That's fantastic! Daniel looks kind of like his grandpa, I think (this is Schmutz's joke). Being an aunt is wonderful. If Daniel is half as great as my nephews then you're going to have a lot of fun in your new role.
Daniel is just as beautiful (it is OK for boy babies to be beautiful) as Anna. This is fun .... I am ready for more grandchildren :).
awesome...congrats!
Post a Comment