Don't worry... this was soon after Anna's face plant in the dirt, and she was just fine and ate her picnic lunch :)
Here we are at Spruce Tree House...
And for a little perspective, Cliff Palace that you saw in the previous blog, is tucked into this alcove in the greater cliff face. Can you see it?
This is at Sun Temple and there is a similar pic of me on my previous trip that I will have to dig up. Unfortunately, you can no longer climb on the part where I'm sitting... but this smaller part was next to the one where we climbed before... I'm not sure we were supposed to get on this one, either... but it wasn't roped off and I needed the comparison picture :D Good thing Anna's DNA isn't on file anywhere, or CSI - Mesa Verde would have us!



No comments:
Post a Comment