The exciting travels and mundane daily activities of four Texans.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Sweet Baby Anna
My dear, sweet husband has been trying to rub things in... so here is a sweet photo of Anna for him. Remember - most of the time, I dress our daughter. mwuhaha
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
gig'em aggies! (although it has been a tough couple of seasons football-wise!)
ouch Marcy!! :-) Sarah, I must agree that you never stir the pot, way to stand up for your team, maybe this will help Mark learn how to put on Anna's clothes!! (from that post a long time ago)
6 comments:
gig'em aggies! (although it has been a tough couple of seasons football-wise!)
I'd still rather be an Aggie with a bad football season than a Baylor Bear with a good one:) Gig'Em Aggies!
ouch Marcy!! :-) Sarah, I must agree that you never stir the pot, way to stand up for your team, maybe this will help Mark learn how to put on Anna's clothes!! (from that post a long time ago)
Kim - I had that same thought :D
Booooo!
Anna supports Sherman's contract extension.
Post a Comment