We celebrated Anna's half birthday tonight with a few friends and family. Anna sure enjoyed the evening! Here are a few shots before I head to bed! Anna had rice cereal, sweet potatoes and peaches (1st night for those).
Rachel had some lasagna with the adults :)
Anna got her own cupcake. I wasn't sure if she would actually eat it or play in it... but she figured out quickly that it was for eating! I got distracted cutting the other cake and think she ate more than I realized. Oops!
And of course, Anna was more entertained with the tissue paper than any of the fun presents!


3 comments:
what a fun idea!!
We had a blast, and you are such a great cook and hostess!! Love the shot of Rachel taking out the helpless bday girl!!hehehe
heehee - yeah, I like that shot of Rachel and Anna, too :D
Post a Comment