The exciting travels and mundane daily activities of four Texans.
My vote is for the one with Sophie Blackmoor sitting up!
Oh - I got all those poses... there were even MORE good ones. haha :D
adorable!!!!
Those are so cute!!! So many smiles! I had to bribe Haley at her last pictures, and that still didn't work! :)
im so jealous that your baby isnt camera shy!! Anna is such a great little model, and that certainly does make it hard to narrow down a selection :-)
I just can't get over her sweet cheeks!
At first I thought that was a tooth, but I think it is actually left over milk in her mouth! Cute pics!
awww........these pics are great!!!! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
My vote is for the one with Sophie Blackmoor sitting up!
Oh - I got all those poses... there were even MORE good ones. haha :D
adorable!!!!
Those are so cute!!! So many smiles! I had to bribe Haley at her last pictures, and that still didn't work! :)
im so jealous that your baby isnt camera shy!! Anna is such a great little model, and that certainly does make it hard to narrow down a selection :-)
I just can't get over her sweet cheeks!
At first I thought that was a tooth, but I think it is actually left over milk in her mouth! Cute pics!
awww........these pics are great!!!! :)
Post a Comment