Yesterday, we went to the Bass Pro Shop, where my father-in-law is Santa this season. I'm not putting up the ones with him, in case I use them on something I mail out... :) But here's a couple shots in the Sonic afterwards... I love this face :)
And then we couldn't miss this photo op as we left. :D

And then we couldn't miss this photo op as we left. :D



4 comments:
Oh my! Have you guys thought of the fall out from this sweet baby girl realizing that her Grandpa is Santa? Do you realize that every present she asks for, she will HAVE to receive? Hahhaa! That is one lucky girl!!! :-)
She is darling. Red is a good color on baby Anna.
too cute!!!!!!!1
There is a major flaw in your theory Pinkie... you are assuming that Santa does not know whether she was naughty or nice, which he does... so Anna may not qualify for every present :)
Post a Comment