Sunday, November 02, 2008

Introducing.... Sophie Blackmoor!

Anna's JuJu made her this cute new dolly and when I saw her, I thought, she looks like a Sophie!! And she is a doll who needs a last name... this must be Sophie Blackmoor (credit for this lovely name to Sophy). And there is Kitty Blackmoor beside her.
And yesterday we started carrots. Mmmm... Mmmm.... she was in her nice dress, so I stripped it off her before eating... and this may be how we (Anna, not Mark and me) eat from now on. heehee!

3 comments:

Pof5 said...

I haven't let Sophy see this yet, but I promise you that she will weep! Yes, she will!! And that doll and her kitty are precious!!! Sophy will love Sophie Blackmoor all the MOOR, haha, because she has a kitty to love.Sophy, who eats off of her plate from the floor on all 4's, because she is a cat 9 days out of 10. God Bless Sophie Blackmoor. May her days be filled with giggles, whispers, songs and no boys to drag her through the mud.

Sarah said...

GP - I'm so glad Sophy will be pleased with Sophie. :D

Rower Two said...

Love the dolls!! I cant wait to see them, I love homemade stuff like that. She will treasure them forever!! :-)