Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving Thanks!

Anna couldn't quite wait for her lunch til 2pm when we had Thanksgiving, so she ate her Sweet Potatoes and Corn baby food at 12. She was very thankful. Then Uncle Stephen entertained her for a bit. He practiced babysitting, but didn't want to practice a diaper change!

Then during actual Thanksgiving, she had some fruit :) She was thankful again.
Tonight, I am very thankful because my mom kept Anna while we went to the Mudbugs game with Ang, Stephen and Nicole... and she is keeping her all night!! This is her first night away from me and the first time I'll have to set an alarm in a LONG time!! Thank you JuJu!! See you in the morning :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea!! i am so glad you got a night away...you deserve it! i hope it went well!

Middle Kid said...

Wow! The first night I had away from Jay was the night after I gave birth to Michael. I hope you enjoyed it.