I got a glider rocker when I had Jay. I used it all the time! I often thought I should have gotten the glider ottoman, too. I think it would have been nice during those early morning feedings.
Ahhh, the glider. It's really pretty! You'll either be in it A LOT, or not at all. Hopefully, she won't be a screamer. Those require walking. Pacing. Bouncing. Patting. Weeping (your weeping, not the baby.) Then again when Sophy was a newborn, Sam was just barely 12 months old and Jack was 3. My butt has only recently been reintroduced to the chair life. Glider or otherwise! Haha. Enjoy!
A glider would have been nice when I had babies. I did have a rocker but it traveled backward all the time and bumped into the wall. I still have the rocker (it's an antique) but it's more for decoration and was a gift from a well-loved aunt.
5 comments:
I got a glider rocker when I had Jay. I used it all the time! I often thought I should have gotten the glider ottoman, too. I think it would have been nice during those early morning feedings.
Hi MK - yeah, I've always loved gliders, so I figured I'd use it later, too. It came with the ottoman and yeah, I think I will enjoy it, too!
Ahhh, the glider. It's really pretty! You'll either be in it A LOT, or not at all. Hopefully, she won't be a screamer. Those require walking. Pacing. Bouncing. Patting. Weeping (your weeping, not the baby.) Then again when Sophy was a newborn, Sam was just barely 12 months old and Jack was 3. My butt has only recently been reintroduced to the chair life. Glider or otherwise! Haha.
Enjoy!
A glider would have been nice when I had babies. I did have a rocker but it traveled backward all the time and bumped into the wall. I still have the rocker (it's an antique) but it's more for decoration and was a gift from a well-loved aunt.
Sarah and I will definitely cherish all gifts from our well-loved aunts :)
Post a Comment