Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Coming home...

Ok I just broke down and bought this dress. I'm hoping it will work for bringing Anna home from the hospital and won't be too big. It does have a tie sash in the back, so hopefully we can make it work. :) I was looking at it online and then found it in the outlet mall for less, so I couldn't resist. heehee

6 comments:

ssmom said...

How precious :). I am sure Anna is going to love yellow ... just like her Mom and JuJu.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

it is adorable! poor drew...he went home in a hand-me-down...but boys don't care about fashion, right??! =)

A Texas Traveler said...

Some do Jen, but they end up being alternative lifestyle longhorns....

Sarah said...

It's ok, Jen. I came home in a hand-me-down, too :D

Rower Two said...

that is so very pretty! Perfect for a pretty little baby girl!