Mark & I decided to spend some of his many airline miles to take a last big trip before the baby arrives. We decided on Austria & Germany (maybe a short drive to France & Switzerland) as our destination. My best friend, Angela, has next week off school and Mark actually has a conference in Austin, so I am going to meet Angela first and Mark will come later. So, I leave on Sunday!! YEA!! And I get to travel in business class! Whoo hoo!! Our itinerary is roughly as follows:
Sun, Feb 10 - Sarah leaves Texas
Mon, Feb 11 - Sarah arrives London
Tues, Feb 12 - Ang & Sarah to Salzburg, Austria
Wed, Feb 13 - Ang & Sarah take Sound of Music Tour
Thurs, Feb 14 - Ang & Sarah in Salzburg
Fri, Feb 15 - Ang & Sarah to Stuttgart, Germany to meet Mark
Sat, Feb 16 - Drive to Switzerland and back by Hohenzollern Castle
Sun, Feb 17 - Ang to London, Mark & Sarah around Stuttgart
Mon, Feb 18 - Wed, Feb 20 ... still deciding!
Thurs, Feb 21 - Mark & Sarah from Frankfurt to Texas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
how much fun - I want to go too!!! hahaha Have a GREAT time!!
It's good to have one last fling before the baby gets here. It will be a while before you'll want to expose little Anna to the rigors of travel. Enjoy your trip.
have a wonderful time...you so need this before you become parents!!
Neato! I will be checking frequently for pics and stories!!! Can't wait! Have fun and be safe!
Post a Comment