Thursday, October 23, 2008

We Are Not Amused

I think that is what Anna is saying to her Dad here. Mark was very sweet today helping me out some... I was trying to get a lot of stuff done... and while I was transferring some laundry and needing to get to the store, he changed her diaper and outfit. When I went in, I saw that her shirt was on backwards... I started laughing and went to get the camera. Then I came back and thought for some reason, that I should check her pants and yep, they were on backwards, too. Good try, though, honey! :D

7 comments:

ssmom said...

I remember the day that Anna's Mom wore her dress and slip backwards after being dress by her Dad :).

Middle Kid said...

I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but, you know, I think fathers do this on purpose. They act like they can't do these things right so we don't make them do it at all. I don't know of one mother who doesn't have a similar story. I think we need to investigate this phenomenon futher.

oldest kid said...

I absolutely agree with MK. I have a story of being on travel for work when the kindergarten pictures were taken in my YK's class. His hair was sticking up all over his head, he had on a shirt two sizes too small (it must have been dug out of the back of the closet) and his collar was sticking straight up.

Sarah said...

LOL! MK - I do agree... I at least know that must be true regarding doing laundry... I will investigate the dressing the baby phenomenon further. I would think they would conspire against the diapers, though... :)

Anonymous said...

that is too funny!

Les and Kimberly said...

that is hilarious - i'll be curious to see what Les does with dressing the baby too once its here. Only 3 more days and we'll know what it is!!!!!

Schmutz said...

I don't have a dressing story but I do have a dripping diaper story - but maybe I ought not get into that.