I've known for some time that Anna's favorite book is a Dr. Suess that Aunt Stana gave her, Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? I haven't read it to her in a few days and I've never gotten quite this response before... but she didn't do this for the book that was read before or after this one.
Maybe Anna just needed a laugh after her earlier experience today. If you remember, the poll for her first veggie was a tie between squash and sweet potatoes. I went ahead with squash since I thought it would be not as tasty. Anna didn't seem to think it was as tasty as rice cereal or oat cereal. Poor baby :)
She gagged after almost every bite, but she was a trooper and ate about half the container. :D


1 comment:
Drew loves that book too! I am glad she loves to laugh!!
Post a Comment