Monday, October 06, 2008

Playing in the Pumpkin Patch

Saturday in Lubbock, we took the kids to the pumpkin patch to try and catch some photos. Auntie Ang got some great shots of Anna smiling! Here's one... Here's one of Jared and his brother, Cade.And another cute one of Jared.And here is poor Cade saying, 'Mommy - I wish this girl would stop touching me!! Now she's eating my hand and I can't get it back!!'
Anna says, 'Mommy stop twisting my arm! I don't want to hold this pumpkin and smile.'Cade was worn out from trying to take pics in the patch, so we brought the patch to him.And here is Anna worn out from posing in the patch... but I think she did have fun :)

6 comments:

ssmom said...

How cute :)

Marcy said...

That looks like so much fun. My sister and I are taking Lincoln this week. I love fall pictures!

Middle Kid said...

Anna with the pumpkins is perhaps the most adorable picture I've ever seen!

Rower Two said...

those are so precious!! Looks like yall had a lot of fun :-)

Sarah said...

THanks, MK :D My friend took those really good ones!! Anna wouldn't look at me when I had the camera!

AP7 Creations said...

those are some cute pics. i love the one of all the pumpkins "coming to him" hehe