Sunday, October 12, 2008

Some Showering and Visiting with Friends

Yesterday, we went to two different showers - one baby and one bridal. At the bridal shower, two of Anna's Aggie friends were there. Here she's saying, 'I am so glad my friends are here... but they don't want Dolly Llama, do they?'

Here's sweet Noel with her Mommy. It was Noel's aunt having the bridal shower.

And here's Conner... he's like, 'What am I doing at this tea party with all these girls?!? Oh wait... good odds!' :D

Then Noel came over to spend the night and Anna said, 'She's nice! I want to eat her!'

Then they just chilled a bit and talked things over.

3 comments:

Rower Two said...

love it!! Looks like you guys had a great saturday!! :-)

Anonymous said...

too cute! everyone is getting so big so fast!

Pof5 said...

Aaaaawww! A baby slumber party!! I bet those are unbelievabley more enjoyable than the other kind.