Today, my friends, Tami & Jen, came to visit with me, Anna, Melissa & Conner. (I don't know why this appears to be underlined... I can't seem to turn it off today!) Below is Jen holding Conner and me holding Anna.
And here is Tami holding Conner, with Melissa in the background...
And here is Tami holding Conner, with Melissa in the background...
Oh, and here's a funny picture I hadn't blogged, yet... this was a couple of days ago, I decided to see what Anna thought about her Bumbo. She seemed to enjoy it, despite the funny look on her face :)


5 comments:
She looks like Elvis!
Thank ya, Thank ya vera much.
anna has the best faces!! love it!! glad you had fun with your friends. what a busy weekend for all of you with baby dedication tomorrow!!
we did have a fun time!
Carrie is going to be so jealous when she sees the Trumpette Mary Jane socks. She only has the high tops and the ballet slippers. Mommy's gotta get to shopping!
Anna's "bumbo face" is priceless!
Post a Comment