Today we had our 3 month photos taken... Mommy thought she timed it well cause Anna has been sleeping about 10-5 and then again 6-9 the past few days... but last night she decided waking at 3 and 7 would be better... so we were thrown a little off and sleeping at appt time. But she woke up and was in a good mood long enough to take all her photos... however, she didn't give them as good of smiles as she gives at home!! Also, her face doesn't look splotchy in the actual photos... maybe they put a secret splotch factor in for when scanned... heehee The last one I just thought was kinda funny... and no, she's not naked... she does have on her pretty panties :)
The dress below is the one I wore in my 3 month photos... given to me by my Auntie Barbara :)




The dress below is the one I wore in my 3 month photos... given to me by my Auntie Barbara :)




7 comments:
You guys, she's adorable!!! What really great pictures you got!
She is so pretty!
too cute...i love the look on her face in that last picture! and that bow is adorable!
That little bow is so cute! Does she let it stay in or does she yank it out right away?
Thanks, everyone!!
MK - She hasn't noticed her bow, yet... Phew! :)
aw.........those are so cute. I love how she's holding her head up in the pictures....... :)
How cool that she wore your dress!! Love the pics! Cutenessssss!!
Post a Comment