The exciting travels and mundane daily activities of four Texans.
GORGEOUS BABY in a lovely dress. Does Juju take commissioned smocking work?
What a beautiful smocked dress! If I remember correctly, Juju did smocking when you were young. What a great opportunity to pick up an earlier craft!
Yes, JuJu smocked when I was young and just took a refresher course!I'm sure she'd do commissioned smocking work! Something in your size, Jackson? :)
Hahaa..Uhm, something in a size 6X. I am wanting a smocked top that Soph can wear with jeans and a chunky pair of Mary Janes!!
so sweet!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
GORGEOUS BABY in a lovely dress. Does Juju take commissioned smocking work?
What a beautiful smocked dress! If I remember correctly, Juju did smocking when you were young. What a great opportunity to pick up an earlier craft!
Yes, JuJu smocked when I was young and just took a refresher course!
I'm sure she'd do commissioned smocking work! Something in your size, Jackson? :)
Hahaa..Uhm, something in a size 6X. I am wanting a smocked top that Soph can wear with jeans and a chunky pair of Mary Janes!!
so sweet!
Post a Comment