Today was baby dedication at our church. Anna did great and slept through the whole thing. :D Here's a picture of the family afterwards.
And here's everyone who came.. Papa, JuJu, Auntie Barbara, Anna, Me, Mark, Grandpa Ho Ho, Granny Janny, and Auntie Ang... Grammastine was taking the photo.
Since she didn't get in that pic, I had to put up this cute one of Anna laughing with Grammastine... who's having more fun? Just yesterday, I heard Anna's first real all-out laugh that I knew without a doubt was a laugh. :) It was so cute!

And here's everyone who came.. Papa, JuJu, Auntie Barbara, Anna, Me, Mark, Grandpa Ho Ho, Granny Janny, and Auntie Ang... Grammastine was taking the photo.
Since she didn't get in that pic, I had to put up this cute one of Anna laughing with Grammastine... who's having more fun? Just yesterday, I heard Anna's first real all-out laugh that I knew without a doubt was a laugh. :) It was so cute!


6 comments:
I think Grammastine was tipping the Fun-O-Meter to the limits right there! How cute! Happy Baby Dedication! I'm tempted to show Sophy Granpa HoHo's photo. I'm sure she remembers their bonding at Julie's wedding
What's a "Baby Dedication?" Is it a baptism?
I can tell you that I'm the one having the MOST fun!! I LOVE spending time with her. She is so precious!! Give her a kiss for me!
Love,
Grammastine
MK - nope, it's more for the parents - just saying we commit to raise Anna in a Christian home.
Y'all were great on stage! I hope yall had a wonderful day with all of your family in town. That just makes it all the more special :-)
i am glad it went well! congrats!
Post a Comment