I was going to wait to blog this til I had my pictures, but guess I will add one or two later! Last Friday, Mark and I went to the Frisco Rough Riders baseball game. They are a minor league team with a stadium just a few miles away from us. It was a fun night. Mark splurged on some great tickets and I had a foot long hot dog that hit the spot. :) Unfortunately, they lost to Corpus Christi, but we enjoyed it and will definitely go back sometime! There were even fireworks at the end of the game... and it is a very nice stadium!
Also, we are looking forward to a hockey team coming even closer to us. We live about 3 mins from an outlet mall and Hwy 75 and just across from 75 on the other side of the outlet mall, they are currently building another mall. Somewhere in the midst of that, there is going to be a hockey arena! So, we will definitely have fun making our way to some of those games when the arena is built!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I was pleasantly surprised by the S'port hockey games we've attended. The kids love them. I wouldn't have thought!
hey sarah- in the stars center next to the rough riders stadium is where the dallas minor league hockey team plays - i forgot their name, but I have heard they are pretty good. We have been wanting to go to a game....maybe next season!
This has nothing to do with hockey, but Sophy is deeply disturbed that we missed getting "dressy" and coming to a place where presents were opened and passed around. DEEPLY disturbed. Had to go to doc this morning and found out she had strep! Ug. Anyway, we're soooo sad we missed your shower. We'll figure out a way to get Soph's gift she picked out for little baby girl to you. Mail?
Hope you had a wonderful shower day!
Post a Comment