Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's Already Coming Back to Me

I used to tease my parents about renting a movie they'd already seen or not knowing if they'd seen a movie... Well, I have to confess I've done that more than once recently with my Netflix... I've gotten a movie in and then realized I've already seen it! Guess that's what I get! :) I choose to blame Netflix, though... cause we cancelled our membership for awhile in hopes that they would invite us back for a discount. They didn't, so we finally broke down and reapplied for it in Mark's name, so our queue was gone and list of movies we had seen... oh well! :)

4 comments:

ssmom said...

I told you so !!

Rower Two said...

we all know the real truth....yall just wanted another 1,500miles for joining Netflix! hehehehe

Sarah said...

lol yes, Kim - that IS why Mark signed up under his name :D

Rower Two said...

that's awesome!!! hahaha