Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A Bit of This and That

I don't have many pics from Puerto Rico, since I didn't feel too great after the first night... but here's a couple from the first night.  Here's Luke and me on the beach.
And the mandatory toe picture...
Anna had much fun in Waskom with all of her grandparents while we were gone.  Here she is watching Elmo with Papa.
We got home today and she decided it would be fun to get into her toy box.

5 comments:

ssmom said...

And we had so much fun hosting Anna.

adawn412 said...

Awesome! hee hee

melaniekw1 said...

Love the picture of you on the beach - you look beautiful!

Kimberly said...

That is such a cute pic of you on the beach!!! :)

Sarah said...

Thanks, girls! I almost made that my profile pic on fb, but decided to go with my toes instead :D