I was a nice Mommy and let Anna play in the snow for awhile. We made a miniature snow man.
Here she's adding a little more to his top.
He got grape eyes, a goldfish nose and a chip for a mouth. She kept trying to eat it all. :)
Then we checked out the backyard for a bit.
And a little video in the front.






4 comments:
How cute! Craig just picked up Jackson from my mom's house. He's hoping it will stick so he can take Jackson out to play in the snow for a bit.
Nice snow man!! We are going to make one after naps. Im glad miss Anna got to go play in the snow even though she does not have water proof clothes :-)
I am missing it! I may be here till Saturday night :(
I'm glad she liked it- Noel hated it over Christmas.
Post a Comment