Saturday, July 25, 2009

Horsey Riding at La Hacienda

My mom told me if I ever put a quarter in one of these, I'd have her begging every time... but I couldn't resist. :) This was at La Hacienda today!

5 comments:

ssmom said...

I will bring a roll of quarters on my next visit :).

Rower Two said...

ohhh I watched the whole thing wanting to know what she did when it stopped. So what is the rest of the story? Did she want to do it again on your way out?

Amy said...

She did such a good job holding on! Big girl!

Sarah said...

Hey Kim - it was actually on our way out and she seemed fine with leaving... she didn't act like she wanted to ride again. Phew!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe what a big girl she is getting to be...i don't think drew would have given that horse the time of day!! =)