Thursday, July 09, 2009

Dallas Children's Museum

Yesterday I decided to take Anna to the Dallas Children's Museum which is part of the Museum of Nature and Science. This was the part that was supposed to be like your backyard... I guess these are gopher tunnels?

This was the other part of the 'backyard' and reserved for kids 2 & under.

Of course she loved the laptop station!

Planting seeds in the 'Urban Farm'
And loading some veggies in her bag...









She liked the water, but not the smock!!

4 comments:

ssmom said...

What a fun place!!

Rower Two said...

yay!!! im so glad you made it to a Children's Museum!! I love them, if you can't tell :-) Im glad Anna loved it, also. Looks like there is a lot of fun things to do at the Dallas one.

Middle Kid said...

Anna's doing the family proud by riding on a John Deere!

mcurtis said...

Such fun!! :)