Poor Mark got home after 9 last night (due to a flight delay) and had to leave before 6 this morning to head to Austin. But I got up and gave him his birthday cards and presents. :) He got these items to aid him in using his beloved Big Green Egg. Hopefully he'll be home soon to try them out. :) And sweet Auntie Ang is babysitting for us Saturday night so we can have a birthday date. YEA! Thanks, Auntie Ang!


7 comments:
I can hardly wait to have something off Mark's grill now. His cooking was great before all the new additions.
we'll have to cook you something on the 26th :) maybe some dr. pepper chicken!
What?? Did someone say "Dr. Pepper Chicken?"
Eeww. Did someone say "Dr. Pepper Chicken?" I hope that means you let the chicken drink Dr. Pepper and then you eat a salad.
Yes, chickens LOVE Dr. Pepper!!! :D
It's supposed to really yummy! I haven't gotten to have any DP Chicken either yet! And are you kidding...Auntie Ang is very excited about Sat night...we're gonna rock the house...whoo hoo!!!...I mean...*ah hem* go to bed right when we're supposed to...hee hee No really, I promise.
Happy b-day Mark!
Post a Comment