This week for playgroup, we went stroller skating at the local roller skating rink. They offer this every Thursday for a few hours. :) I was a little worried about me on skates, so I talked Auntie Ang into coming to push Anna and I took pics from the sidelines!! (I really had to twist Ang's arm... haha! jk - she LOVES to skate.) Here's a few of the girls, including Ang and Anna.
And here is a video Ang took of Anna while skating. Does it look she is having fun?
I accidentally paid even though I didn't need to since I wasn't skating... so we went to see if they had any tiny skates... and they did! Anna enjoyed them!
My friend, Kim, also decided not to skate, so Ang took her kids out for a spin, too. She even did some of her fancy manuevers... skating backwards!


1 comment:
how fun...pretty sure we have nothing like that around! i am not sure though that i would do any skating either!
Post a Comment