The exciting travels and mundane daily activities of four Texans.
Friday, May 01, 2009
Around the House
Here's Anna having a ride in her wagon she got for Easter. I hope it doesn't have a weight limit!Playing dress-up with her Mom's old Easter bonnet And here is Anna in her new big girl carseat! I think she likes it because she keeps climbing into it while it's sitting on the living room floor.
Wow, her hair has grown so much!! Rachel did the same thing with the car seat in the living room. We finally got tired of it, and just put it in the truck for her :-)
Such a big girl! Almost time to kick the diapers to the curb!! I potty trained Sam and Soph together. She had just turned one and he had just turned 2. Took about 3 days and she was done, Sam...couple of months. Hahaa.
5 comments:
I can tell Anna loves the bonnet. I can't believe she gets to face front in her car seat...she is officially a toddler!
Yea, front-facing car seat! Hope Nathan gains enough weight for a booster seat soon so Marley can inherit his car seat!
Wow, her hair has grown so much!! Rachel did the same thing with the car seat in the living room. We finally got tired of it, and just put it in the truck for her :-)
Such a big girl! Almost time to kick the diapers to the curb!! I potty trained Sam and Soph together. She had just turned one and he had just turned 2. Took about 3 days and she was done, Sam...couple of months. Hahaa.
what a big girl!!
Post a Comment