Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ready to Shop

It looks like Anna is almost ready to do some real shopping and push her cart around. Well, she at least is getting to be an expert at standing up :)

8 comments:

melaniekw1 said...

So cute! And I love her heart jammies :)

Les and Kimberly said...

I love the pj's - so cute! Do you have matching ones?! ;)

Kristy said...

That's too funny. . .is she dancin' to the pumpin'?????

Pof5 said...

Sophy gives the jammas two thumbs up and a twist!!

Sarah said...

Kristy... shhhhh... no one is supposed to hear that. haha!

Amy said...

Ha!! I should know that sound very well, but the first thing I thought was that you were printing something... How about milking something...

Kristy said...

Sorry! It's just hilarious to me! I know how "second hand nature" that has become! :)

Sarah said...

Oh yes - I feel like my pump is my BFF!