Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Granny turns 60!

Last weekend we made a quick trip back to Waskom to celebrate Granny Janny's 60th birthday. We went to a lovely (and slightly fancy) Italian restaurant in Jefferson, TX. I was so proud of Anna for how well behaved she was during dinner! The food was really yummy, too. I had chicken alfredo, which was good, but I was coveting my mom's lasagna. It was YUMMY! Here's a shot of the birthday girl and Anna! Another cute one of Anna in her new ladybug sleeper.

3 comments:

melaniekw1 said...

This restaurant sounds nice - what is it called? Does Anna like that little bucket toy? Marley got that for Christmas, and she's been having fun with it :)

Les and Kimberly said...

You gotta tell me about this restaurant b/c we're out in Jefferson pretty much every November for opening weekend of hunting season. :)

Sarah said...

OH and Melanie - yes, Anna likes the bucket toy - I think the middle one is her favorite cause it makes noise when you shake it :)