The exciting travels and mundane daily activities of four Texans.
you are out of control with this felt food!! you are doing an amazing job, Im so proud of your talent :-)
I really love this stuff. I wish I had made some for my kids when they were a bit younger!
I honestly don't think I've ever used the word FUN and the word FELT in the same sentence. Hehe. Nice giant, green ladybug! Just kidding, I can tell it's cabbage...or is it lettuce?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you are out of control with this felt food!! you are doing an amazing job, Im so proud of your talent :-)
I really love this stuff. I wish I had made some for my kids when they were a bit younger!
I honestly don't think I've ever used the word FUN and the word FELT in the same sentence. Hehe. Nice giant, green ladybug! Just kidding, I can tell it's cabbage...or is it lettuce?
Post a Comment