The exciting travels and mundane daily activities of four Texans.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Three Cheers!
Anna started this yesterday... and yes, right after I took this video, I took off her outfit and used the stain remover! Guess I shouldn't have taken off her bib!! :)
yes she is...oh so advanced! :D She did that a couple of times on Monday afternoon when I'd start singing her Christmas carols -- she's my biggest fan...hee hee The Anna Banana is precious for words!!
5 comments:
She is such a smart girl :)
yes she is...oh so advanced! :D She did that a couple of times on Monday afternoon when I'd start singing her Christmas carols -- she's my biggest fan...hee hee The Anna Banana is precious for words!!
there was supposed to be a 'too' in there...lol
she's a rock star! isnt it fun now that she is to the stage of doing something excitingly new everyday??? :-)
The hiccups are as cute as the clapping! ((And I totally approve of Anne Murray as background music!!))
Post a Comment