Thursday, December 04, 2008

Still Thankful!

I don't think I mentioned them in my Thanksgiving post, but I am thankful for so many things! Maybe that's why... because there were too many to name!! But this picture I took of the decorated Christmas tree and Anna reminded me that I am thankful for sweet, crafty friends who make cute things for my daughter! :) Her bow was made by my friend, Amanda (it has fun snowflakes on it) and the dress was made by my friend, Melanie. Melanie even has a website where you can check out her stuff and place an order -
Made by MelAs you can tell by her expression, Anna loves her new dress. Thanks, Mel!

4 comments:

Les and Kimberly said...

What a cute dress - your friend did a really good job! :)

melaniekw1 said...

You are very welcome, Sarah and Anna. And how precious is that new big picture of Santa Anna :)

adawn412 said...

OOOO...but she needed some gold fringe on her shoulders to really accomplish the full Santa Anna look...hee hee By the way you do ROCK Mel!

Pof5 said...

How cute!!!!