I love reading ADawn's posts, because I can visualize her getting giddy and/or laughing out loud and/or slightly tearing up as she types like her mother.
:P texas trav hee hee fyi: actually as I was reading it I was trying to simultaneously brandish my laptop around the room to show everybody else...lol then began the typing ;)
9 comments:
I may be a little partial, but that is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen.
she is she IS!!!! oh.my.gosh SHE IS!
:) adawn412... you make me giggle
happy birthday! she has changed so much...what a doll!!
I love reading ADawn's posts, because I can visualize her getting giddy and/or laughing out loud and/or slightly tearing up as she types like her mother.
:P texas trav hee hee fyi: actually as I was reading it I was trying to simultaneously brandish my laptop around the room to show everybody else...lol then began the typing ;)
awww..........that is the cutest pic. LOVE the outfit!!
If there are any of your friends who do not currently believe in God, just take one look at how beautiful she is, then try to argue His Existence.
absolutely!!!
Post a Comment