Sunday, June 29, 2008

Some Weekend Fun

Yesterday our neighborhood had its July 4th 'parade'. This is when the kids decorate their bikes and wagons and things in patriotic colors and ride through the neighborhood. Anna didn't participate, but we did go out to watch. Here she is ready to watch in her hat :)Anna was so cute today and our tree is so pretty that we had to take a couple pics after church. Here's Anna with her Daddy.
And here we tried a couple of inside shots, too...


8 comments:

Pof5 said...

Oh the dress! GASP!! Oh, so cute!

adawn412 said...

the last pic with her lips all puckered...ohmigosh ohmigosh...heart.melting. hee hee eight days till fly day!!!

DONNIE D said...

She really is growing a lot. Adorable I tell ya.

BearChick said...

So cute!

Carrie rocked the house at church yesterday with a smocked dress and bow, too. More coincidences in the lives of the two Elises? I think possibly so.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie, and that yellow dress is adorable!!

Les and Kimberly said...

awww.......she's so cute! love the yellow dress. :)

Sarah said...

adawn - yeah, the lips were puckered because I had just pulled a bottle out. We were trying to get some quick pics, but she was hungry. So, it went from puckered lips to crying pretty quickly :D

A Texas Traveler said...

I am trying my best to get her trained early... notice Daddy wearing Green, and Anna wearing Gold?