I also got some frames 50% off at Hobby Lobby today and put these prints in and hung them up. They are fairly straight. :)
The exciting travels and mundane daily activities of four Texans.
I also got some frames 50% off at Hobby Lobby today and put these prints in and hung them up. They are fairly straight. :)
8 comments:
Your shelves are lovely! LOVELY! We received our shower invite, and Sophy Claire is FIRED UP about attending a party where we get to BATHE a baby in a SHOWER. It may prove to be a memorable occassion for all! Can't wait!
LOL gardenpinkie! Tell her she can come change diapers any time she wants. Mark might even pay her a quarter a diaper.
A quarter a diaper, I am there!! By the way, I love how you did the shleves, Im glad I saw yours, because I had thought about doing mine staggered that way, but a little closer together since my space is smaller. So Im glad to know how great it will look! Anna is going to love her room.
Kim, At a quarter a diaper, you can not just keep changing them. They actually have to be dirtied. Also, I charge .25 back for everyone that falls off... Sarah will probably owe me a fortune :)
the nursery is looking great...i can't wait to see it in person!
Is that Bobby Baylor talking... AKA Mark?!?
It will take a lot more than a quarter to get me to change a diaper! I've had way too much experience. And, even though it was quite some time ago, I haven't forgotten. Maybe by the time I'm ready for grandchildren....
Yeah, OK - you will probably be ready again about grandmother time :)
Post a Comment