Here are Anna's letters that I wrote about a few blogs ago... cute, eh?
And today we got Angela's bed from her other friend who was housing it, but is expecting baby #2 and needed the space. So, now we have two queen guest beds upstairs for anyone who wants to visit! :D
And today we got Angela's bed from her other friend who was housing it, but is expecting baby #2 and needed the space. So, now we have two queen guest beds upstairs for anyone who wants to visit! :D


4 comments:
Hmmm, with hurricane season coming up, it's good to know you have plenty of room and beds! And, you're far away from the coast! I love the letters! Anna is going to feel very welcome in her room!
yes, yes, plenty of beds and rooms! And I still have the blow-up queen size air mattress :)
And I have plenty of hot air if you need it blown up!
Where did you get these letters from? They are adorable!
Post a Comment