It was fun chocolate fondue and lots of things to dip in the fondue. There were three flavors of chocolate - milk chocolate, peanut butter chocolate and white chocolate!
Here's my little helper that brought my gifts to me - isn't she cute? Before we started gifts, there were little prayer cards passed out to about 7 folks and each card had a stage of Anna's life to pray for. It was very sweet and made me cry. The stages were like - her birth, her childhood, teen years, future husband, etc.




6 comments:
YEA!!! I LOVE the decorations and it looks like such a gorgeous shower!! And fyi ma'am you look AMAZING!!!! :)
how fun!! what good friends you have...
That was a fun time! I think we should do chocolate fondue partys a lot more often!!
aw I can't wait 'til you have your babyshower here. ♥
Really sweet! I love your dress and I really love the peanut butter chocolate fondue! :)
how fun!! you look so pretty in that pink spring dress!!! :)
Post a Comment