Saturday, January 26, 2008

We Have Kicks!

Baby Update - 21 Weeks

We are past the halfway mark now! Anna is doing good. In the past week I have felt what I know for sure are good little kicks and Mark has also gotten to feel some. It is exciting :) She weighs about 3/4 of a pound and is about 10 1/2 inches long. She's about the length of a large banana.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun...I remember those days. Enjoy every little kick; they became my assurance that all was well. So when do we get to see a picture of you?

Pof5 said...

I agree! Belly pic time!

Sarah said...

Oh me - but I hate my belly and always have... guess Anna needs one, though. I've been waiting for the crease between my fat rolls to totally go away so I look pregnant instead of fatter. haha