Later that evening, we got together with our high school friends, Amy, Melanie & Angela. On the left is Melanie's boy, Nathan, and beside him is Amy's boy, Caden. I think Nathan was going for the smile and Caden was trying to look manly. Saturday, January 19, 2008
A Little Behind (No, not Anna's!)
I am a little behind on posting these, but better late than never! On New Year's Day, Angela & I drove to Texarkana to meet our friend Amanda and her daughter, Clara. Here is Clara posing at the Olive Garden.
Later that evening, we got together with our high school friends, Amy, Melanie & Angela. On the left is Melanie's boy, Nathan, and beside him is Amy's boy, Caden. I think Nathan was going for the smile and Caden was trying to look manly.
Later that evening, we got together with our high school friends, Amy, Melanie & Angela. On the left is Melanie's boy, Nathan, and beside him is Amy's boy, Caden. I think Nathan was going for the smile and Caden was trying to look manly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment